Designed to get better with wear, these shoes are built from two-tone leather with a base dye and contrasting topcoat that'll mark and build character every time you lace them up. Over time, they'll become your own unique pair. The 8-eye lace up boots are detailed with yellow welt stitching and our signature yellow heel loop, and sit on a rugged DMS sole.
- Born on 1/4/60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye boot has become iconic
- Italian Brush Off is a high-shine leather with a base dye and contrasting topcoat, which is rubbed off to reveal an underlying metallic color
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Built with core Dr. Martens DNA: grooved edges, an AirWair heel loop and visible welt stitching
- These boots have a worn-in look from the first step, achieved by pre-treating the leather to scuff and mark it — making each pair unique